1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

YES SHE TALKED!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by drab911, Dec 1, 2004.

1. drab911

drab911 New Member

Hello everyone... thankyou very much for your information you have provided... I just got home from work to find my little girl on the top perch as ussual... i was getting a little nervous and while talking on the phone I heard a CHIRP whoo hoo... i dont feel so bad anymore... so i am off to buy her some toys then hehe...
    thanks everyone and i will be on here often as i imagine ill have a lot of questions :) thanks again!
    Brad

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Aww, the first chirp. It's kind of like a baby's first word!

3. drab911

drab911 New Member

spacing of perches

I have just rearranged a perch for Marley, and she immediately moved down to it with a little bit of work... does anyone have any pictures of their cages so I could get an idea of the spacing and number of perches? I imagine that they need enough room to fly around but also places to sit... it kinda takes some skill spacing them to accomidate everything (which is half the fun) so does anyone have any ideas or photos please share... thanks

4. iobre8ks

iobre8ks New Member

you only need two to three perches but make sure that she ahs enough room to fly around. She needs lots of exercise if you let her out of the cage every once and a while she would love that.