1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Yooo Hooo Everyone

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Sep 27, 2004.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hello everyone just to let you all know i am still around and have not abandoned you all...

I have some new aditions to the household and been trying to tame them they are a 10week old male cockatiel which i have named Merlin And then there is my 2 gerbils which i have not named yet any idea's they are male and female and are a silver colour..

Mike :eek:

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Nice to see you around Mike. Congratulations on the new additions! :D

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Welll you have a merlin ,so what about an Arthur and Gwenivere or Robin and maid Marion ??//

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

THis is Merlin and Meeko Merlin is the one sat on the cuttlefish bone he is 10weeks old and meeko is my 1year old that i had to hand feed every 2hours around the clock since she was 3days old as her parents killed the other chicks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is just merlin on his own wondering wether to jump onto the computer monitor or not hehehehehe

5. Rene

Rene New Member

hey mike good to see you again congrats on your new additions how is mitzy doing and the rest of your clan lol

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I have one that looks just like him ,his name is Whistler ,cause he whistles while I sing to him and then i have a female that is grey ...We call her Baby Grey ...then I have a cockatoo ...Lord you can hear her for a mile ...LOL ! her name is Wilson ...don't ask ? LOL ! Anyway she sings and talks all the time and loves Elton John on hte radio ...She loves abby birds as she calls the coskatiels and I am going to try and get sdome love birds ,carnaries and a couple others ..Wilson thinks she is a dog too ,She will bark until she gets all the dogs going ...She is an Umbrella Cockatoo and is beautiful ! I gave her a bath today so she is telling me a story (a different language than I know ) under her breath ...she likes to play in water ,just not me give her a bath ...LOL ! ...
    She can get out of her cage when she wants to and she has her play gym ,one day I saw she was on top the gym and I thought ...okay ...she will be fine ,I go to check a little while later and no Wilson ...I start looking and cannot find her anywhere in the house ,So I start yelling ..."Wilson ...where are you >>.Wilson !!!!!!' I go out side and yell for her "WILSON " and suddenly I hear "What?" She was in hte Peach tree ,just sitting htere ...I told her ,"Come here righjt now ,step up " and she goes '1...2....3..." what ? " I go no ,wilson .step up and held out my hand ...well here she comes down and cluches my hand ...I ask her "Now how did you wind up out here ? ( she said "Elton John " LOL ! Anyway the cats have a screen torn and she followed one out ...caught her at it a couple days later ...But all in all she is a great bird ...I love her !

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I have a littl girl named Alex She's a latino Pearl. (Yellow with bright orange ears!

Youll love them! I couldn't see your photos though.
    The bestitime to get one is when its very young. If you need any advice I'm here!

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh you guys make me sad for my Lovebirds, I had to give them away to a friend when I moved the airline wouldn't let me bring them. But I think maybe they are happier now, They laid eggs a while back!
    Congrats Mike!

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Are the gerbils boys or girsl? I had two silver mice and I named one Jonah (boy) and the other Jemma (girl) which both mean "dove." I thought it was appropriate for the color.

10. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

My gerbils are male and female they are adorable very friendly.
    THe female has a white dot of fur on her forehead which makes it easier for me to tell them apart well apart from the obvious in the male :oops:

You can see pictures of my cockatiels here in the album Meeko new and New cockatiel...

http://community.webshots.com/user/charmedagain

mike

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Meeko is very handsome!! I'm sure Alex would LOVE him!!! Take off all the grey and you've got her!

She was VERY ugly as a hachling. For the longest time she didn't grow any feathers on top of her head!!! So we had a fuzzy body, long skinny neck, and bald head!!! Ugh!!! She was sooo funny looking.
    Now she's the prettiest thing alive, and knows it!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

So, do any of you who have birds have trouble with the dogs wanting to eat (or "play with") the birds??