1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Yorkie is all better! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by mrdavis, Nov 1, 2004.

1. mrdavis

mrdavis New Member

Thank you all for persuading me to take Davis back to the vet. We went back, got some anti-biotics and he's back to his old self! We're sooo happy!!

Thank you so much!
    :eek:

2. ShihPooBoo

ShihPooBoo New Member

:eek: YAY!!! :eek: That's wonderful news! Thank you so much for letting us know he's OK!! :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

That's fantastic news, dad!

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi, I'm so happy little yorkie is doing better. I'm curious, did you take him to the same vet, and did you have to twist his arm for the antibiotics?

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:eek: glad to hear he';s better.... :eek:

6. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

That's great news. We were all worried about the little guy. How long did it take from wasp sting to feeling better? How long from antibiotics to feeling better??

Give him some kisses and treats just from us! And how about a picture??

~Nikki

7. mrdavis

mrdavis New Member

last weekend we took him to the emergency vet, so I finally took him to our vet. He gave him anti-biotics right away and a cortizone shot too. Davis started feeling beter within about 12 hours...by 24 hours, he was good as new...biting, running around, eating.

So thanks again...the anti-biotics really really helped. His little mouth was still slightly swollen after one week, but now the swelling went a away and he's no longer in pain.

If it ever happens again, I'll get the vet right away!

8. Rene

Rene New Member

I'm so glad he is doing better i didnt know a wasp could do that much damage geez poor little guy

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

WONDERFUL!!!!! :eek: