1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

You Know You're Living In 2004 When:

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Aug 11, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

You know you're living in 2004 when:

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You go home after a long day at work, you still answer the phone in a business manner.

7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.

10.You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.

11.Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12.You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.

13.Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.

14.Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

15.You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.

16.You start tilting your head sideways to smile.

17.You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

19.You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

20.You actually scroll back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to!

2. Jody

Jody New Member

LMAO I am responsible for 1,4 & 6 and the last couple got me to.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LAMAO just luv it!!

honeybear

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:mrgreen: OK 19 & 20 got me....LOL....To funny!

5. asdmom

asdmom New Member

LMAO!!! 5,15 are me...17,19 and 20 exactly !!! way too funny

6. Rene

Rene New Member

LMAO that was really good

7. nern

nern New Member

LOL that was great! :eek:

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too funny but what is sad is most of those are true!

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Those r too funny. 17, 18, 19 and 20 got me

10. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

When I read this I knew I fell under the catagory of #15. I have to confess!

I get up in the mornings (4 A.M.) and run into the computer room and go online to see what you guys have been chatting about in the wee hours of the night. This is while my coffee is still brewing. Also, I don't have to listen to my Husband say: ARE YOU ON THAT COMPUTER AGAIN?!? :lol:

11. lil96

lil96 New Member

number 9 realy got me! just kidding, I totally do all those things! my bf just imed me as I was reading it and said "I am about to leave work now" the next im popped up within seconds to say "unless you need more internet time"
    I thought that was perfect timing!