1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeus is going to miss Aeja

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

she goes homes in 2 weeks. Finally, says Zeus, a woman who understands him
    [​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. That is a very cute pic, Mary_NH. :mrgreen: So they really did like each other? Have you ever thought about adopting any of the fosters that you've had? Do you think you may get another cat? Dog?

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

no no and no LOL
    Dixie Chick was a foster in Siamese Rescue (came in w/a blind meezer we thought they were bonded). We fostered her for many months before deciding she was home already why look further. Besides who was going to adopt a chubby tuxedo kitty when they are looking for a Siamese.
    I have 4 cats and 1 dog - I'm at my financial limit. If I can't take care of a pet responsbility I shouldn't have it. I am a very strong believer in that.
    It's like a person having many children but being unable to afford to feed/clothe them. Selfish.
    I'm not wealthy (although I do have plans on winning PowerBall) and I try to keep a credit at the vets....any more to care for than I have now and I will have to stop eating LOL
    It's funny you should ask this cause I was just watching MSNBC Investigates on hoarding....I can't related. And that's a good thing cause it means I won't ever become a cat hoarder. I simply can't imagine living like that.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Yes, I've seen those shows about people that end up taking in way more animals than they can properly car for. In their minds they think they are doing a good thing. I can't imagine having 100 cats. :shock:

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

They look so comfortable. They are so cute.