1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeus masters the tower

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

and figures out he can reach the light cord for the closet light from the 2nd tier of the tower :roll: off/on, off/on goes the light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. He's so cute, Mary. Great shot of his extra toes! :mrgreen:

3. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

what a cutie..luv the feet!!

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Cute pictures. LOL. :0023:

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

LMAO love Zeus!!

i would suspect he can grab anything he wants with feet like those :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

6. vene

vene New Member

:0017: :m39:

7. nern

nern New Member

Wow! Look at that massive paw :shock: .
    Seems like he's loving that tower.

8. bionca

bionca New Member

Hi Mary,
    I like your tower. I bet Zeus went crazy over it and busy discovering his new tower.Nice shots. Love the picture of Zeus's paw sticking out and spreading his toes. :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he!! Garfeild has 6 toes on each paw too!!
    [​IMG]

10. vene

vene New Member

Sams, Garfield is such a cutie. My goodness, his paws are huge! :shock: :mrgreen:

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Yeah, He's 7.4 lbs at 15 weeks old!!!

He's gonna be HUGE!!! The vet couldn't belive that him and Boots were out of the same litter, and that they were only 15 weeks!!

His daddy is a HUGE orange and white Main Coon, and momma was a big domestic medium hair turtle shell color. I think Daddy weighed around 23 lbs and momma was around 14....They were both HUGE cats....