1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

1st day of school!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by moose, Apr 19, 2004.

1. moose

moose New Member

well, we finally decided on a name for the new baby! everyone, meet dessler! he's resting up for his first day of puppy obedience lessons, which start tomorrow evening. *wipes tear away* i'm so proud :D

[​IMG]

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

nyyaaw. i can remember the first day of puppy school with kuma. she was just thinking 'why are you making me do these weird moves why cant i just play with the dogs!!'

3. Jody

Jody New Member

Awwwwwwwww so cute :eek: :eek: :eek:

I remember Jasper's first day of puppy pre-school, she got really friendly with this other little lab pup which was soooooo cute, mean while she wouldn't either look at any of the other dogs except for this little lab, it was so cute......

Jody

4. nern

nern New Member

Cute name for a very cute puppy! :D

5. Very cute puppy! :D

Susan

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG puppy school brings back memories. (not all of them good) Jake was a big pain in the butt

Awww I thought his name was going to be moose.

Honeybear

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Congradualtions on picking a name! Too cute. And good luck in puppy class!