1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

2 Fish Addicts ??

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Fish Addict, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

2 Fish Addict what well isn"t this going to be weird

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

im thinkin the new one might be asked to make a new username thtas no so confusing but idk if they can do that....the way to tell the two apart is the original fish addcits avatar....and post count lol

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

That sucks the other fish addicict should retire his name :lol:

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

5. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

I was wondering about that. :?

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Could you point me to the profile? Is it spelled the same way? I didn't think this software would allow 2 users to have the same name.

-Chelle

7. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

the other fish addict is lower case

8. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Well, since it isn't exactly the same as yours, there's probably nothing that can be done about it. As long as you two don't have the same avatar, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

-Chelle

10. M_wm

M_wm New Member

T_chelle since ur now a mod can u tell me wat happen to my account

11. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

12. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4069

I didn't have anything to do with your other account being suspended so if you wish to discuss it, I sugest you contact Auspetian.

-Chelle

13. M_wm

M_wm New Member

They said i was using inaproprate language on many occations and i have been warned many time. Thanks for the advice T_chelle i wasnt ttrying to imply u had anything to do with it i was j/w if u could help me fix it :D

14. fishaddict

fishaddict New Member

Hey all....I am the "other" fishaddict....I just made up a name and did not realize it was a problem since it was accepted....do you guys know if there is a way to just change it as I am totally willing to do that since I came second! Sorry about the name issue and I hope you know it was not intentional.

15. tina1

tina1 New Member

Hey, don't worry about it. I don't think it's really a big deal :) Maybe you could just sign your posts using your regular first name so that we don't get too confused?

16. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Or get a Avator diffrent from Fish Addicts

17. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Just don't pick the same avatar and everything should be fine. I generally look more at the avatars than the user names.

-Chelle

18. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member