1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

2 Yr. Old Male Pug

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by WendyM, Jan 26, 2009.

1. WendyM

WendyM New Member

Hi There: I just got a male 2 year old pug from a "breeder" who is selling off her dogs as she wants to retire. The operation is nothing short of a puppy mill. He has never been potty trained, never been crated doesn't know how to walk on a lead . I know I have my work cut out for me but I want to give this little sweetheart a fighting chance.
    We are going to the vet this week for a check over and to schedule neutering him. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I got him a crate and we just completed our first full nite in the crate and we immediately went outside this morning and he did "pee". So that is a start.
    Also, I have a 2 1/2 year old shih-poo and some helpful words about how to get these two to interact without noses getting out of joint would be appreciated as well.

Thanks and wish me luck. Will keep you posted on how Marty the Pug is doing.