1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

4 month photo shoot

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Jun 20, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

[​IMG]
    Sleepy boy

[​IMG]
    Who needs a pillow when you have massive paws?

[​IMG]
    "Leave it"...notice the large Milkbone between his front paws. He knew it was there but has learned the one he's getting is in my hand (above the camera LOL)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shh, dont tell daddy Im chewing his Mt. Dew! Size reference only :p

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Awww look at him he is getting so big. He is adorable I have always wanted a St Bernard but my house is just not big enough for one..

Keep the pics coming..

Mike

3. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

He is a big boy, 51lbs as of 6/17. One of his nicknames is "Monster Mutt". I have a fairly small house, just under 1000sq ft, he doesnt have access to all of that. Inside he's a very calm, mellow guy. He'll get rowdy a few times a day, nothing that some outside playtime, a walk and/or a training session cant cure.

His worst habits are chewing the ends off our shoe laces (he leaves them laying next to the shoe), shredding any paper he finds (again, he doesnt eat it, just plays with it...trying to teach him to bring it to me BEFORE shredding) and "slimming" anything in reach (he's only really bad about this when there's food present, though he doesnt beg at the table, or after a drink). I cant think of anything else remotely naughty that he does, I couldnt have asked for a better puppy.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

pretty boy!!!