1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

4dogs, how about a picture of your newest pup?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by puttin510, Aug 26, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I don't think I've seen the newset edition. Did you already post a picture.?

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Actually I havent posted any of my girls. Unfortunatly I dont have a computer at home but I think soon I am going to take some pics and scan them the good old fashion way at mom house.

She is doing great though. I dont know how big she is going to be but in 4 weeks she has tripled in size. At 5 weeks she wieghed 3 lbs and now at 9 weeks she is around 10. But her legs dont seem to be growing quite as fast and her ears are growing faster than everything else! LOL I am starting to think she may be mixed with a corgi but if she doesnt grow some legs she is gonna be dragging her belly!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

LOL, thats funny. Hopefully that not why she was tossed, becasue she may be mixed. I bet she is cute. I know we all would like to see her.

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

dont know if this will help give you a visual but she is black with brown and white on her face and her belly and legs are white. She has huge ears and teeny little legs. She strickling resembles a border collie except for the little legs and possibly the ears but she may grow into those! Anyway I promise will get pics here in the next few weeks of all 4 of my girls!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Maybe she's a Bassett Collie. :lol:

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OR a Bordercorg!!!

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yeah maybe if you can scan them onto your computer, if you can't get them here one of us surely could. She sounds cute. Maybe she's a borgi(border collie corgi) or a bollie (Basset collie), LOL