1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

63 Sick Cats found in traffic stop

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Jan 21, 2005.

1. vene

vene New Member

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Oh my god... :shock: :cry: I'm just speachless...

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

What the heck? I wonder what her story is.

Why have all those cats in a vehicle? Those poor things. :(

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sounds like she is a hourder (sp) they are people that hoard animals trying to save them all, its a mental thing and they think they are doing them better but most of the time the animals are very sick

honeybear

5. nern

nern New Member

How sad. I always feel so bad for the cats that are collected by hourders but yet I also feel bad for the hourders because they really seem to beleive that they are doing a good thing. :cry:

6. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

I feel the exact same way

7. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I was watching Animal Cops the other day and they came across a horders house. There were so many cats and the place was such a disgusting mess that the owner was now living in his gararge! The final count after three full days of removal was 247 cats! All of which had to be put to sleep because they were so ill and wild.

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

It is unbelievable what some people do. Strange stories keep popping up in the news about animals living in terrible conditions. The owners must have some really emotional problems. Sad! :cry:

9. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

did i read it right? they found her NOT guilty??? WTF

10. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:shock: I'm speechless...

11. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Hmm...poor things...it sucks that people dont realize that if you wouldnt live that way neither should anything else.

:0010:

12. luna

luna New Member

poor babies...

13. Nano

Nano New Member

63 sick cats found in van

There was a Doctor and his wife in the state of Illinois whose house burned down, and when the firemen tried to open the front door, they had a difficult time getting it open, because there was a heap of dead cats right in front of the door! The poor little kittys were trying to escape the fire! I had heard that they had about a hundred cats in that home!!!!!! I just don't understand what some people are thinking! Nano.

14. luna

luna New Member

poor babies