1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

8 month old Lab/boarder collie cross

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by cadikid, Dec 5, 2005.

1. cadikid

cadikid New Member

My pup (Shadow) developed hair loss around his left eye, took him to the vet and they did a scrapping for mange , came back negative, but they said that happens, and gave me some stuff to put in his food, didn't help, now losing hair around his right eye, but nowhere eles, can someone help Please[/b]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Hi, sorry I dont have any info, could it be food allergies (did you recently switch foods, or an allergic reaction to somehting else?

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hopefully someone who knows more will be able to answer soon. My only thought is demodectic mange, but if your vet scraped for it...?

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

one of my foster cats (now my cat) did this. It started with the fur around one eye, went to the other - then it moved to each ear flap.
    Food allergies cause each side was identical. I switched foods and she hasn't had another episode

5. cadikid

cadikid New Member

still need help Shadow

I thank those who tried to help, but I'm still no closer to finding out what it is, I might know the answer ????? but I'm not sure, he is really into digging, and it's mostly my fiance's plants, we use regular fetilizer, and no pestisides, thinking there might be something in the soil, any views on that????? thanks cadikid (Doug)