1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

8 week old shih poo diharria bad

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Neely2011, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Neely2011

Neely2011 New Member

Hi. I am new on here. I was just wandering if anyone knows why my 8 week old shih poo is having diharria. Its constant and I believe last night I saw some worms in it. They were about a centimeter long and looked like speghetti. I am new to pets and concerned. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Just worried and wanted some advise. THANKS!!

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Welcome to the boards...

Puppies need to be wormed a couple of times...They can cause lots of issues for these little ones. Glad that your taking him to the vet today...Make sure that he is drinking dehydration can happen fast in little pups...

Let us know how he is doing after the vet.