1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

81 Dukes on Dogster.com

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Just for fun I did an "advanced search" on dogster.com to see how many other dogs were named Duke. We have 81 in the Duke club.
    In the left hand menu on your dogster page select Advanced Search. When that screen comes up just enter your dog's name in the "Name:" field and hit the "Submit" button at the bottom. It may take a bit to complete the search as there are now 120,000 dogs registered.
    When the search is complete the first dogster page with that name will appear. In the upper right you will see "1 of XX number dogs in random order". The XX number is the total number of dogs with that name.
    Check out you pup's name and report back.

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hehe I go t115 for Harley. must be a popular one!

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Just 51 Rusty's on Dogster--- And guess how many of them are little red doxy's or doxy mix dogs????? :y_the_best:

4. Rene

Rene New Member

humm i thought i did i did something wrong only one sebastain (my baby) but there are 52 Jasmines and 29 nala's

5. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I would expect a few more Sebastian's also!!

6. nern

nern New Member

I found only 4 Natalie's. When I first created her page she was the only Natalie on Dogster. LOL.

I found 25 Sebastians.

7. nern

nern New Member

Your right Rene, there is only one Sebastain but there are 25 Sebastian's. I did'nt see your Yorkie come up when I did the search and then I realized that you spell his name different than I spell my dogs name. :wink:

8. Rene

Rene New Member

thats funny i thought i was spelling it wrong but then i looked at the case for the little mermaid and that's how they spell the crabs name lol

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

228 Baileys on Dogster.com.......... :)

10. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

38 on Dogster for Jasper :mrgreen:

11. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

only a few actual Bug's mainly bugsy's....i found another puggle! his name was Bugsy! he was adorable!

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

13 Sarges. 3 GSDs and 2 Gsd mixes. I fell in love with one of the GSD on there. What a neat idea Duke's Dad! Thanks!

13. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Just ran Freckles and came up with 14. Then for fun I found only 4 Fido and 5 Fifi. I started to run every name I could think of trying to find the most popular and so far Max is tops with 373

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

(singing) Me and You and 146 dogs Named Boo!

15. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

And...... 16 Blackies (2 spelled with "y" rahter than "ie"), 2 Whiteys, 27 Brownies, and last but not least..... 25 Spot's!!

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

what?? only 25 SPOTS? :)

I think we need to check ROVERs and SPIKEs next... :) hehe

17. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Hehe...there's only one named Chobby, mine.

A lot of people asked if there's anything particular about this name. So here's the story...

When we first got Chobby, we couldn't really think of any good names that match his personality and size. From Simba (the lion in the Lion King cartoon) to Francis (as we live nearby the San Francisco bay), we narrowed it down to Troppy (another cartoon character). However, for some reason I had a hard time pronouncing the word right.

Years before we decided to get a dog, I started mumbling "Chobby" repeatedly out of blue. For a while, my husband thought I was crazy. About a year earlier, we saw this Petsmart commercial on TV, a little girl's dog is named Chobby/Choby as well, and this dog was dreaming about going to the pet store and getting a lot of gifts. We finally decided to name our dog Chobby as I have had fantasy about this funny name.

Well, that's the story...

18. lil96

lil96 New Member

Luther is the only Luther, and I found one dog named Louis Vuitton Villarante with the nickname luther. and 45 with Luke (his nickname) but when I searched Sentry, Luther popped up first (as it is a middle name of his) then a GSd, then Sentry, that is all.
    no santas little helper
    9 out of 14 Snowballs were AESpitz
    9 rovers
    59 Spikes
    73 Peanuts
    186 Jake
    204 Daisy's
    while searching Fluffy, I found this Fluffy, he is so cute! http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=27887&n=34045&p=19054
    ok so I am extemely bored!!