1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a bit late, but here they are:

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

pictures of kyrre playing with some of the gifts we recieved from vene :D

"iikh! a fish!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The laser pointer is always a hit :D
    [​IMG]

"I'm gonna get you!"
    [​IMG]

"Hah! I got it!"
    [​IMG]

These pictures were taken today, I just bought a new camera :eek: I accidentaly deleted the video I promised to post, but I'll probably make up for it with pictures in the time to come :wink:

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Awwww, lucky Kyrre! Your pictures are always so good, but then the model is pretty gorgeous himself!

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Such great pictures of Kyrre!!! He is soo handsome!!! love seeing your pictures keep them coming.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Looks like he's having a great time with the new toys Vene sent. Great pics, Bente. What camera did you get?

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Thanks :D Chessmind: I bought a DSLR camera; Canon 450D. A bit pricy, but worth it :wink:

6. vene

vene New Member

Woohoo! Kyrre is playing with all the toys. Makes me so glad. :mrgreen:

7. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

My Kitties LOVE the glove with the strings on it, and it is so much more interactive than the usual "piece of string"! We have the exact same one as you - best $4 I ever spent! :eek: