1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A Dog Named Deeogee

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

When I was going to college I met a couple who had a dog they had named Deeogee. At first I thought it sounded somewhat Japanese in orgin until I finally asked where that name came from. When they told me I had to slap myself and say "well duh".
    Who here can figure out where they got that name. One hint, it is not Japanese.
    If you figure it out just reply with a "LOL". Let's see if anyone gives up and needs an explanation.
    Oh, and by the way, they also had a cat named Ceaytee and that's not anything in Spanish. :D

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LOL :D

actually I knew a guy many years ago whose dog had the same name

3. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

:wink: Thats really cute!! Got it right away. Some people are so "creative" with their animals and their kids names!! Thanks for the smile this morning!!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

:lol: AAAWWGH SO GRASSHOPPER!! DeeOGee.

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I give up! :oops:

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I have a friend with a little Maltese with that name..except she spells it D.O.G. --- makes it a little easier to figure out! I love it thought, and here I thought she was the first one to think of it!

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

*Slap* s self!

DUH!!! H e he he he.....

9. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

sounds like it should be one of the characters from Pokemon, or something!

10. DogLover

DogLover New Member

haha that's a good one

11. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

LOL!! i got it right away....me and my sister always said it'd be fun to name a dog that hehehe

12. smokey

smokey New Member

i used to work with someone who named their dog that, except spelled it "Dioji."

13. lil96

lil96 New Member

I once knew some hippies with a dog of that name!