1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A fathers threat LOL

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by DogAndBigCatMomma, Mar 7, 2008.

1. DogAndBigCatMomma

DogAndBigCatMomma New Member

Well I should start off telling you a bit about each of my kids. We have four wonderful children. Three of who still live at home lol. We have three daughters Lucy our youngest who is 11, True who is 14 (15 in two months), and Penny who is 22 and moved out and in college. Then we have our only son lol 17 year old Jude. Yes our children have unique names lol and they tend to hate us for it LOL.

Anyways with three daughters boys were and are bound to knock on our door from time to time. Well not literally knocking on our door because the property is surrounded by a large privacy fence lol. But we did occasionally get boys coming to our home to take our oldest Penny out to a dance.

Well you know the old fashioned dad threat. You know the dad gets out his gun or knives and shows it to the boy as a subtle warning. LOL well my husband always liked to say to the boyfriends as they were leaving that if she wasent back on time we had some kitty cats who would love to meet them LOL. She was always home on time! And now that True is getting to be that age im sure the threat will come about again.

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

LOL. We have a very protective cat too, so maybe we'll be using the same "threat".

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Love the cat threats.... LOL but at that age don't you think that just about anything will "scare" them sometimes? I think just looking at them oddly will do it. That's what my dad did.. :mrgreen:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Too funny. I am not looking forward to my daughter dating! Eek! She's only 2 and a half years old, so I have some time to prepare myself. Since I don't have big cats or guns I could just whip out my dental drill and threaten him with a root canal. I sure hope she likes the nice boys and not those bad boys. ~sigh~

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

good luck Chessmind and at least you have a long time before she is interested in dating....... :lol:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I don't know HDryder. Her and her little buddy next door (same age as her) hug and give each other kisses on the cheek and hold hands. LOL It is pretty cute though. Lucky for me he is a good little guy. So she can date him when she's 27! :mrgreen: