1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a few pepe pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Jun 14, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

2. vene

vene New Member

Pepe is so handsome as usual and Kuma is georgoeous! I just saw your pic in the dog forum. It's nice to associate your name with a face! Pepe looks like he got lost in his fur. LOL . He and Kuma are just too cute! Thanks for the post!

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

the girl whos clipping pepe just rang to say they are done and hes coming out of being sedated. i have a bad feeling they have clipped too much. the girl who did it sounds like shes 10 years old. i asked my partner how old she looked and he said about 18. i dont know what an 18 year old is doing clipping my cat but she sounded REALLY unconfident on the phone. she didnt even make sense as to when to pick pepe up. oh i have a bad feelingggg :shock:

4. nern

nern New Member

Pepe is beautiful. I love the close up of his face. Your dog is cute too.

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

wow, pepe is one of the most beautiful cats i have ever seen! thanks for sharing those pics.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great pics! Pepe could be a super model! Kuma is a beautiful dog. It's great that they get along.

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

kyles101...beautiful!!! really beautiful pictures of pepe. your little doggie looks like he is totally "chillin".