1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a funny story

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Last night i took the babies and put them on a sheet on the floor so they could walk around well sebastain (mr courious) was sniffing them and they were trying to play with him it was so cute they were climbing on him so he laid down (like jasmine does) they babies were trying to nurse on him and one was climbing on his neck he looked at me like mommy please help me what is going here it was so funny i wished i would have had film.

2. doggielover

doggielover New Member

That is a really funny story! Too bad you didn't have film to take pics or record it!!! Thanks for sharing the story!

3. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

awww daddy playing with his babies, how cute. but i guess only their mommy can handle them! good thing there's no more than 3 of them, i think all 3 of you would be all pooped out with any more pups.

4. Rene

Rene New Member

yes i'm glad she only had 3 its hard work feeding them and stuff. Gwen i love your signature photo to cute

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... what a cute story, rene!! You really need to get that digital camera, huh??!!! I wonder if daddy will play like that again anytime soon!! LOL

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LOL, what a cute story, Rene!!! :mrgreen:

Isn't that the way it always happens, whenever Mickey & Tigger are doing something really cute, the camera is never near me, and by the time I get the camera it's too late to capture "the moment!"

Cute story, thanks! :D

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Very cute story, Rene!! Thank you for sharing :D