1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a good article regarding

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I like this part:

"She helps find lost pets via phone consultations and a trained search dog."

I would love to see a dog looking for a missing cat. That's pretty neat. :mrgreen:

Good advice here for people with indoor cats. Thanks.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

when my little Missy went AOL last fall I tried to get Molly to sniff her out.
    Didn't work but then again Molly isn't a train S&R dog
    but this past weekend DH was installing ceramic tile on our kitchen floor and due to his anal retentive nature, when he would go outside to cut tile Missy would sneak past him (I finally threatened to install his tile cutter in a place where the sun doesn't shine if Missy got outside one more time - he started to pay attention). Anyway twice morning I'd hear molly whining at our back door and I'd see missy in the backyard. Molly would alert me

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Good girl Molly. That's pretty neat that she let you know she was outside.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Mine are really good outside, they dont go far at all, mostly snoozing in the sun out the back, they always come for dinner, a good cuddle and off to bed, brekky in the morning and then a good roll in the grass, followed by a toilet stop lol :mrgreen: