1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A Message Worth Telling Again

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, May 5, 2006.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

2. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Very moving video. Thanks for sending out the message again.

Every responsible pet owner needs to keep preaching the message again and again and again............................

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

THat is so sad, I hate stupid people who over breed.
    I made me tear up when I saw the pic with the legs sticking out of the 50 gal barrels.
    I think that orangish brown dog towards the end was so cute, I want him!
    Some of those animals looked so bad, I wanted to know what was wrong with them.
    It is so sad. I hate breeders! or people who don't spay/neuter. I think that that should be part of vaccines. The puppy/kitten comes in for its first shots and zac-zac they also get fixed, the only exceptions is if you have papers proving your animals pedigree.

4. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

i agree. that was very sad

and thanks for sharing that information with us. i never new that that many animals can die just during that video. thanks again for sharing it with us.