1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A pit pup, and a boel' pup.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

playing.....what could POSSIBLY go wrong....
    [​IMG]

Ummm a few decorative posts on the front porch getting knocked out??? hmmm.. NOOO not from these two cute faces!!!
    [​IMG]

How bout bowlin eachother over going after the same ball...even though theres two....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And wondering, just what Mom's got..... "Are ya gonna throw it or just snap photos all afternoon?"
    [​IMG]

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

I just love looking at your piccs Samsintentions, they are gorgeous, but they are Sooooooo big lol in Picc size, could you resize them to fit the forum, :D

Like this, you can do it in photo bucket too..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

3. Samsintentions

HOw'd you do that!!!!
    every time I try and resize them they come out wierd....
    I use tiny pic.. Hmmmmm

4. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

cute pics.

Sam, the "super size" makes some of your pics very difficult to view.
    Thanks Cheeza for shrinkin' them down.

5. Samsintentions

I'm sorry!!! I'm trying to figure out how to make them smaller....

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

They certainly are beautiful piccies, you can rezise them in Photobucket Samsintentions, its really easy, have you got photobucket if not here is the link and its all free, you can also keep your piccs private in there if you wish. :D

http://photobucket.com/