1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a question about fiddler crab

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by lil shant, Jul 26, 2005.

1. lil shant

lil shant New Member

i just bought a fiddler crab to be by my red clawed craba dn they r getting along one is a male adn the other is a famale do u think they would mate adn what should i feed the fiddler

2. dude412

dude412 New Member

first off congrats on getting crabs there so fun to watch.They wont breed because there a seprate species the fiddler and the red clawed crab shouuld both eat HBH crab and lobster bites just plop some in and they will find them when they get bigger they will eat shrimp

3. lil shant

lil shant New Member

i have hermit crab food do u think they would eat that adn can they eat small guppies the fiddler has big claw i think he can kill adn eat the guppy

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

No they need crab and lobster bites because they arent hermit crabs they can take guppis when there adults.-(Typed by:dude412)