1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A Sad Time!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hey guys..Long time no post for me, I went through a very sad patch, one of my dogs passed away tragically in an accident, she didn't even make her first birthday :cry: :cry: And its been a tough time for all of us and kiddies getting over our loss of our Sabby Girl .. Zeppelin our other dog misses her greatly as we all do..
    Just thought I would Pop in and say Hi...

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Heres a Picci Of her :cry: :cry:

[​IMG]

3. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Her and Zeppy

[​IMG]

My Gorgeous Girl....

[​IMG]

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Aww Chezza I am soo sorry for your loss!!! BIG HUGS!!!! :cry:
    Will have to look at the pictures and you tube tonight can't see them here at work!!!
    Hang in there!!!!!

6. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

I am so sorry for your loss!! Only other pet owners know how this hurts. Nothing can replace our pets in our hearts.

Our pets are our rock - though relationships, jobs, moves - they are always there to greet us, to pick us up when we are down, and share all aspects of our lives. They give us unconditional love that we so rarely get from other humans. They touch our lives on every level. We share our inner most thoughts with them, even if they don't understand our words. They dry our tears with their fur and share our joys with playful wags. If God is love, then he put himself in the eyes of our pets.

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Hi Chezza, I Havnet been in forever, but saw your post post about Sabby. I ams so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute you made of her. It brought many tears

((hugs to zeppy)) She is missing her best frind

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Chezza what a wonderful tribute!!! brought tears to my eyes and a heavy heart for you and your family fur included!!

Remember all the good times and the love she brought to everyone!!! Her memory will forever live within you all and her spirit will live through you and Zeppy

Hang in there!!

<<<<HUGS>>>>>

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Chezza. I am so sorry to hear she passed away. I remember her well from the pics you posted and now I miss her too. That is just so sad. I'm sure it's been tough for all of you. Hang in there. :cry:

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your cute puppy dog. I know time will help heal. Just take one day at a time. Hugs to you.

11. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss Chezza :cry: *hugs!*

12. vene

vene New Member

Chezza, I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: *Hugs* She will always be there for you in your heart and in your thoughts and memories.