1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

About my Horse Jeopardy

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by SebastionNRooneysMom, Jul 4, 2005.

1. My parents are divorced and my dad lives in Southern Ohio but will in a couple years be moving to Florida after his second divorce is final. In the divorce my dad unfortunatly got the horses. We own 3 horses 1 was my moms 1 was my dads and 1 was mine :roll: . My dad thankfully takes good care of them his horse is a 18 year old Dapple Grey QH/TB cross gelding named Gustoe, my moms ex horse now my dads second horse is a 12 year old chestnut mare named Americana. My horse though in my opinion is the most beautiful most elegent horse in the entire world and i miss him dearly and only get to see him every other OTHER weekend and I don't stay at my dads so im lucky if I get to right him. My horse is unique he is a 8 year old Paint TWH/Leoperd spotted Appaloosa gelding cross named Jeopardy and he is halph blind and deaf do to a head injury from a previouse abusive owner.

We used to have a fairly nice sized 2 acre of land for our horses at our old house and they were great. Jeopardy and I did barral racing he was so in tune with me that his disablilty did'nt matter and still doesent. He has had his handicap since he was 8 months old and my dad trained him. Part of the agreement in the divorce was my dad had to agree in exchange for no child support he had to agree Not to sell the horses and he hasent.

I wish everyday Jeopardy could be here with me heck I wish Gustoe and Americana could be here with me but I guess the world is'nt perfect and im going to cry is i go on. I will post some pics of them here in a bit :).

2. Jeopardy
    Bow
    [​IMG]
    Hugs for Jeo!
    [​IMG]
    Hey where did you go?!
    [​IMG]
    Jeopardy has a play boy bunny can you find it?
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jeopardy before his owner bashed him in the head with a 2by4
    [​IMG]
    Charges were pressed We paid for Jeopardy before he was even born.

4. Also here is
    Americana
    [​IMG]
    Gustoe
    [​IMG]