1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

african dwarf frogs getting fed

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by drab911, Apr 22, 2005.

1. drab911

drab911 New Member

Well I got a couple africian dward frogs yesterday.. I bought some freeze dried blood worms which is also good for my gourami.. but when I put them in the tank the frogs dont seem to be eating.. do they just eat whaterver ends up at the bottom? shoudl I put a little more in then the gourami can eat so that a few end up at the bottom? or should they be coming up to eat them??
    Thanks

2. Hooben

Hooben New Member

Mine seem to like those sinking carnivore tablets. Be careful as they were escape artists and always try to climb out when no one was looking.

3. hooterhead

hooterhead New Member

yeah i had an albino once and it would only eat what hit the bottom, so yeah some sinking carnivore pellets should work just fine.

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

HBH makes food specifically for them called Frog Bites. Mine love them. You could also try frozen (not freeze dried) blood worms.

-Chelle

5. drab911

drab911 New Member

i just bought frozen bloodworms today.. they seem to work awsome however i never saw the frogs eating the worms./.. the fish enjoyed them but if they made it to the bottom did the frogs end up finding them afterwards?? if so they must have enjoyed them