1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

african dwarf frogs

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dude412, Oct 10, 2004.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

hi i was wonderin if i could put an african dwarf frog in my 20 gallon of course hell have an island maybe 2 and theres lots of caves 2 questions thoe
    1-will he get eaten?
    2-will he disease the tank?

2. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

depends on what is in the tank with him.
    and no he wont get you tank sick!

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

1) Yup, depends on what else is in the tank.

2) ADF's can introduce some diseases/parasites so just try to get a healthy one and quarantine it first.

Also, ADF's are fully aquatic so there's no need for islands above the water.

-Chelle

4. dhutch2352

dhutch2352 New Member

Dwarf Frogs

I have an adf in my 20 gallon tank along with 2 severums and a gourmai. Don't know if that how spell it or not. I've never had any problems. They are completely aquatic but just make sure they have places to hide. They stay hidden most of the time.

5. dude412

dude412 New Member

well theres 2 red tailed sharks and a hyge jellybean fish to eat him will he survive?

6. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

the red tails may pick a t him they are pretty territorial.(SP)

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

As I've told you countless times before, your 20 gallon is barely big enough for the parrot by itself. With the 2 rts's in there, it's overstocked and you shouldn't be adding anything else.

-Chelle