1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

african dwraf frogs??

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dude412, Oct 20, 2004.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

how many could i put in a 3 gallon???

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i am not sure if that is big enough for one although i could be wrong...i think a ten gallon would be suficient for one or maybe two.

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

You need to allot at least 2 gallons/adf so a 3 gallon is only large enough for 1.

-Chelle

4. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

you could put 1 very small one in a 3 gal tank. but u might want to upsize ur tank. these frogs get pretty big and grow very fast so they need alot of room..

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

You're probably thinking of african clawed frogs which do get around 6" and need about 10 gallons each. African dwarf frogs, however, only get 1" - 1 1/2".

-Chelle

6. dhutch2352

dhutch2352 New Member

I have a ADF and he is the only thing that survived the Ick so they are hearty little things anyway. I've had him a long time and hes only about 1 1/2 inches big.