1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

After the move.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by gr8fuljames, Aug 17, 2004.

1. gr8fuljames

gr8fuljames New Member

Hey everyone I've been gone for awhile, been busy moving and unpacking. The worst part was getting my dsl line working. Anyway just letting you know I made it with most of my fish I lost one bala shark who was really on his last fin anyways and one yellow lab. still not sure why I lost the lab. The water at my new house is softer and thus has a lower ph but with the labs being in my african tank I figuired I'd use the water out of the outside hose that doesn't run through the softener. There was very little difference between the outside water and my old water so I can't blame it on that. O-well it could have been worse the rest are fine and my Angels have never been so active. This is the first time that I've ever lost fish in a move and I guess the last because I not moving again for a long time.

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hey, glad to see ur back...i was beginning to wonder where u were....sorry about the 2 fish you lsot, but hows the new place?

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Welcome Back! I remeber you were around back when I first joined up. :y_the_best:

4. gr8fuljames

gr8fuljames New Member

I love it! We have alot more room and the area is great. The kids have alot of new friends already. At the rental we had there was nobody for the kids to play with. So between the half dozen children that live close and the park within walking distance they are in heaven.

I switched from aol dial up to sbc dsl and the difference is amazing it just took a month and a dozen calls to the support line for some reason to get the connection right.

The fish are even happier I think. I have a seperate room for the fish which keeps the kids from running and screaming around the tanks. I see alot more of the fish now as before they where always hidding from my kids.

5. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

sounds really nice....what kind of fish do u have again, like africans or community or what

6. gr8fuljames

gr8fuljames New Member

Right now i'm down to angel fish, red devil, yellow labs, tetras,and plecos all seperated in their proper tanks. At the momment I only have four tanks up and running when I get some extra cash I'm gonna restock and set up at least my spare 55.

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Well, that sounds great, it looks like your on your way, and yeah I also had a HUGE problem with my dsl!

8. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

any ideas what u would put in the spare 55?

9. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

welcome back and sorry to hear about the lost of your bala and your lab