1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ah a Goat in the house ok ok kid

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 13, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Yeah well its been getting so cold out that i have been worrying about Zander out in the barn being so little and so he is now living in the basement with his own little dog crate a pen. My basement is more like a second living room and on the other side is Zanders pen made of chciken wire and a dog igloo house filled with straw for him to sleep in. He's not in the house 24/7 just at night in the morning i take him out to his little pen and let him run around and be crazy lol. I just thought i would share that I have gotten even crazier and aloud my goat in the house lol.

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! Souds like fun :D

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

It's not crazy to me keeping a goat in the house. When I helped my dad's friend bottle feed their baby goat he was kept in the kitchen