1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

All my birds have homes now!!!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by zarate, Sep 24, 2005.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

Hey everyone! I haven't been in here for so long! We are still getting settled into the new place and we've FINALLY got the internet! Well here's an update. The last time I was in here I was looking for new homes for my birds...I had a bunch. It was so hard to decide who to keep and who I couldn't. I had parakeets and zebra finches. Well a few of my in-laws who have always loved coming to see my birds have taken most of them. There was only one person I didn't know that took 4 parakeets. She is a nurse and has 2 daughters, and she absolutely loves the birds. She drove quite aways just to see them. She cared for her mothers bird for a week and fell in love with it. I still talk to her and she gives me updates and the birds were already getting up on her finger a couple days after she got them. She took 2 birds, her mother took one and her aunt took one. I am so relieved that they all went to very good loving homes!!
    It was so hard to chose which birds to keep, so I decided to only keep one....my all time favorite that I've had for a few years now. I brought him here yesterday and all while he was in the car he chirped and chirped then I put him in a new bigger cage and he is so happy. He dove right into his food dish. Well, that's where I'm at now...I feel naked without my birds :( But I guess now I've got more time for Trouble, my one and only budgie. Take care all.
    -Mandi

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Its alwasy hard finding new homes for animals i will be the first to admit it brings a tear to my eyes when i re home my animals as you get so attached to them.

The best thing about them going to loving caring people that you can keep in contact with is that you get regular updates on there progress aswell as pictures, Plus it gives you comfort knowing they are well looked after.

Keep us update of all there progress and glad to hear that trouble is settled without the other birds around.

Mike

3. drab911

drab911 New Member

Congrads with the new place and lifestyle!!
    I myself am Moving next satruday and I have 4 budgies a parrotlet and a fish tank hehe.. small scare compared to you but my first move with so many animals... and am not in good standing with teh landlord right now... so im protecting them too hehe
    anyways congrads!!!

4. zarate

zarate New Member

Thanks guys!
    I still have the puppy...well he's almost a dog now :p
    He's 9 1/2 months old, 1 more aquarium, and my old fat cat to bring in to complete all my animals being moved. The pup comes to the new place everytime we bring a load over or just come to spiff it up or what-not. My cat is almost 8 years old so this isn't his first move. As long as I'm there, that's his home. I should have named him shadow, he's always on my heels!
    I think trouble will miss his pals, but I think he likes being back in the spot light. He was an only bird for a couple of years. I am nervous about moving my aquarium tho. I'll figure something out tho.
    Bye all!