1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Allergies

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Aqueous, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Last spring when the grass started to grow back Rocky developed allergies. I first noticed that he was always itching his ears and then they became inflammed and built up with wax. When I took him to the vet he said that Rocky had allergies (probably to grass and pollen) and gave me some medication to put in his ears to stop the itching. During our visit he also mentioned that they would probably come back again around the same time every year. We'll it's that time of the year again and they're back.

Rocky's allergies don't last through the spring/summer, they only develop at the beginning and then they're gone.

I was just wondering if anyone else's dog's have problems with allergies?

2. nern

nern New Member

Natalie seems to get itchy and her eyes run a little more than usual every year around the time when all that white fluffy pollen stuff starts floating around. I assume she may have some allergies that or something else outside although its never gotten to the point where I thought she might need meds for it.

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

A couple of mine do and I use benedryl .Liquid and they get easier and have a better time dealing with it .