1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

American Idol and who was voted off

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by sunset05, Apr 29, 2005.

1. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Constantine was voted off last night on American Idol. I really liked his stage presence and he seems to have a lot of potential. I was sad to see him voted off.

Although I haven't been watching it everytime it was on and when I did, I only saw part of it but I was routing for Constantine.

Probably won't watch it at all now.

Did anyone else want Constantine to win? Who is you favorite?

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

constantine was is favorite and even thoguh he was voted off, you can be guarenteed that guy is going places :y_the_best:

i just hate to see that scott wasnt voted off but constantine was. scott is not that great of a singer IMO and he has an attitude with the judges and other people. well, since constantine is off i guess i want Bo to win.

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Vote for Vonzell! I work with her Aunt!

I didn't like Constantine.

4. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

Vonzell is my favorite. Second is Carrie.

I liked Constantine but he was a bit of a poser which kinda bothered me. but for god's sake I can't imagine why he was voted off before that Scott Savol guy. Or Anthony Fedorov. Anthony is just weird. Scott I really really dislike.

I wish I could vote but everytime I call in it is busy. ?????