1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

An eggs incubation

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Zeppy`s mom, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

If my bird lays an egg will it hatch? By the way , I only have her and no other birds . :?: :?

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

No for an egg to hatch there needs to be a male there to mate with the female and fertilise her eggs, A femal on her own will still lay eggs but these will never hatch.

Mike

3. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

So I would just have to get rid of them?

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

If your bird starts laying eggs just leave them with her until she gets bored, Because if you remove them while she is going through the laying process she will just keep on laying to replace the ones you have removed and that can be fatal due to her becoming egg bound.

Mike

5. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

Thanks for the help!