1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

...and then there were 3

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Hi. My name is Sarge. I think you have read about some of my adventures. Though, I must admit that I feel they have been slanted to make me look less than heroic.

I am having the weirdest day. I woke up, ate my breakfast, watched mommy and daddy leave for work just like usual.

Suddenly, right at lunch time, my mommy rushes in with another lady. They come over by cage (my new, bigger cage I might add) and they begin to quickly set up 2 more cages. What the....!

Then they left for a minute. I barely had time to get a sniff of the cages and they were back. With 2 more dogs. 2 more dogs... wait a minute... why? Am I being replaced? Impossible! Who could work as hard as I do? If those upstarts think they are gonna muscle me out, well, they have another thing comin!

Then my mommy leaned down to me and said that she wished she had time to stay and properly introduce me to Newton and Bugsy but that she would as soon as she came back. Newton is a Great Pyr and Bugsy is a Teruvian Shepherd/GSD mix. I have never liked flashy big hair dogs. Show offs! She said that we were only helping out these 2 doggies for a few days till their forever families can pick them up.

FINE! I have nothing against "charity" work I suppose. But, they better not even think about my Kong or fur is gonna fly!

My mommy can be such a push over! Wait, that's how I got here. Nevermind.

2. Nik

Nik New Member

lmao!

Good on ya :D

This sounds like it's gonna be fun.

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Temporary or no, we still need photos...

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:x (me) + :m7: (my digital camera)= ](*,) ! I am trying! I only have them for a few days. They have been adopted, the foster family they were with had a death in the family and had to leave town ASAP. So, Here we go. Wish me luck!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Oh, to be a fly on your wall...

You know, Wal-Mart sells cheapo digital cameras for about $30. I don't know exactly how crappy they are but you'd think they would at least take a recognizable photo, no?

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- Yes, I had the same brilliant idea. I purchased one on Friday night and returned it on Saturday morning. No lcd display. You have to plug into your computer everytime to see what pictures you took. Then you can't choose which ones you want to delete. It sucked! I am going to try and go tonight or tomorrow if I have time. Chris' dad had a small stroke on Monday (he is doing great now though) so I have been racing around like a crazed lunatic. (nothing new btw!)

7. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Sarge, I'm not too sure about the Anatolian, but Pyrs are very willing to share and although the have big feet, they try REALLY hard not to step on anyone's toes~grin. Don't worry about the big hair and being show offs, it all evens out when coats start blowing!

How great that you've helped out, even if it IS only for a few days.

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

way to go sargesmom. thats the only way my hubbie will let me foster if its short, and know they will have a home.

we had 2 big fires here last week and this week, that burnt down 100 homes. and people have been evacuated for days. I went and put my name in to house any dog but didnt get a call.

honeybear

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Way to go!!!

Now sarge, you be a good boy and share!!!

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

honeybears- That is great! What a wonderful thing for you to think of!

sams- My Kong? R U Nutz? \Love, Sarge

11. lil96

lil96 New Member

the show off thing reminds of how much my bf doesn't like my dog because he thinks luther is so vane, because "the way his tail flips over like that" he thinks luther thinks he is somuch better than us! He loves luther so much bt when ever he thinks about his tail it drives him crazy! Boys!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! Like Luther is consciously choosing to flip his tail over his back. :lol: