1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

and this is what it's all about

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary. That was a good story. :D Have you heard from Tony's new family? Is he adjusting okay?

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

thanks for asking Chess...

Tony is adjusting. His new sisters aren't though LOL His new meowmy is taking the integration slowly (best way). But she's taken to sleeping with him in the isolation aka guestroom at night - so she's smitten already. This guy can do that to a person.

She puts her other 2 cats in the master bedroom a couple of hours in the evening and lets Tony roam the house getting used to everything. She did introduce him to his new sisters the other night and one cat ran and Tony chased...he wanted to play.

I believe he's captivated his new parents and it's just a matter of time for his new feline sisters to adjust.

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Nice story. I can't wait to start fostering! I'm going away for a few weeks next month though so I'll have to wait until I get home in August :( .

I'm happy to hear that Tony is doing well in his new home. He sounds like a great a cat!

5. vene

vene New Member

Great story Mary! Thank goodness there are these good caring people around.
    Tony deserves a good home and I'm so happy he's found one. It's too bad he couldn't stay with you.

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That really is wonderful. I adopted our most recent family member just last friday and was appalled at a woman who was at the shelter screaming for a refund because the kitten she adopted two weeks ago passed away. I felt so sorry for the guy that ran the place as he tried to explain to her their no refund policy because the fee charged is to reemberse the shelter for care, shots and spay/nuter, tatoo and microchip fees as they are a non prophet organization. This woman just didn't get it. He was more than happy to let her have another pet free of charge (even though this would set the shelter back) but he simply did not have the means nor ability to refund the adoption fee. I completely understood what he was trying to convey to the woman. The way I see adoption is it's about saving a life, not purchasing a product. I also noted that the adoption contract I signed clearly explained this and states that she is free to exchange the pet if her vet finds any problem.

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I'm glad Tony is doing well. It sounds like a happy ending. :eek: