1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fish Problems

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Mwm, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Mwm

Mwm New Member

My big angel fish has *STUFF* growing on it :( it looks like a fungus its white i used some copper safe what could be wrong with it!its in a cage cuz it keeps sinking its trying to stay a float but having some major problems

Watch the language. - kc5gvn

2. Mwm

Mwm New Member

never mind its dead :(

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

OMG!! I couldnt stop laughing, i was blowing up a baloon when i read how blunty you said "its got *STUFF* growing on it" and almost choked.

Edited - kc5gvn. Please don't encourage the use of that type of language.

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

obilex! [-X ignore him, he is a pain in the *posterior*. as for your fish thats sad. hmm, the best i could have thought of was Chilodonella, this disease has a Bluish-white film on bodythe fish will get strained breathing caused by gill damage and peeling skin with this. thats the best i could think of.....even though its to late. better luck next time :lol:

edited - kc5gvn

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I'm sorry about your fish. :cry:

I was tinking columnaris and possibly some swim bladder problems.

-Chelle

6. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

i dont think swim bladder could have had much to do with it. my one fish has a swim bladder probolem and is living fine, you just see him once in awhile swimming on his side. sinking to the bottom cant have anything to really be in common with it.

7. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

I express my condolence for your fish :cry: