1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Annie picture time again

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by someday, Apr 24, 2005.

1. someday

someday New Member

It's saturday, so of course i have pictures of Annie. Not a lot of great ones today, but i'll share them anyways. Lighting wasn't great and the batteries died within the first few minutes(Can't wait for my new camera!)

Loping along..trying to ignore mom because she set up the shot with a big plant in it...no need to pose.
    [​IMG]

Impressing mom with her ability to weave through the dead brush
    [​IMG]

Wee...look at me!!(and my muscles...show off)
    [​IMG]

It's a good day for a run..
    [​IMG]

trying her best to run out of the shot...haha..caught ya Annie!
    [​IMG]

Whoa! that water is cold!
    [​IMG]

It's never too cold to get muddy though..
    [​IMG]

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Awesome as ever :D

3. pcolachic

pcolachic New Member

awwwwwwww :-k

4. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

I just love seeing her enjoying being a dog!
    She has such a wonderful mommy!!!!!!

5. goob

goob New Member

I love Annie pics :)

She needs a cape in pic #3 :lol:

I must also say that I'm horribly jealous of the spiffy field you have to let her run in, if any of my gang see this, they'll be begging me to ship them to your home... not that I'd mind doing that sometimes....

6. someday

someday New Member

Thanks...we have such a good time getting out..
    Yes, we are very lucky to have such a nice place to run...it's that field and about another 100 acres...and I have yet to see another soul on it. It's conservation department land, and dogs are technically supposed to be leashed, unless they are training....which I'm sure they mean training for hunting...but if I ever get stopped...she has a training collar on and I'm running around with a bag of treats making her come, stay, sit and down the entire time, which is training in my book so she gets to be off leash and run off steam. Ship your gang out anytime...we love dogs around here! lol