1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another attack

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Lunchbox, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox New Member

2. Sook

Sook New Member

That link requires me to be a AOL member.?? :?:

3. zeusmomma

zeusmomma New Member

That's so sad.....more irresponsible..sp? owners giving pitbulls a bad name. Thats horrible. :(

4. Sook

Sook New Member

posting links that not everyone can see isnt very nice.. ;(

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

6. jrbuddha

jrbuddha New Member

and,

These were no "family pets." They were dogs kept by a drug dealer. Probably not trained or anything, but just kept as "guard dogs".

7. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

I agree...... those dogs were used for other things, they were not "family dogs"!!! The father sounds like a real winner!!!! What a sad story. :cry:

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I agree, also. It's just another blemish on P.B.s which makes the majority of people thinking that is what the P.B. stands for. I feel so bad for the child and the dogs in that article. Hope the father gets what he deserves.

9. Sook

Sook New Member

This time i fully read the article, and some tipcal facts arise..... The dogs were there for a protection - the wrong sort, from the facts gathered from the article, i'd also be leed to suspect the dogs were trained to be "agro" .... Extremely sad the child had to die, sad the dogs did it, but one thing i keep on seeing is how little facts these reports or new-papers/net-paper provide us with, hard to judge what the story is, Remebering that just could be one of us dog owners one day being scared a bad owner then having other things throwin into help make u look like a mugg...

10. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

What a horrible story. It is to bad that child had to die. What a winner the father sounds like.
    Just more scum ruining the name of a great breed.

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

It is very sad. Without a doubt those dogs should be put down.
    And the father should be prisoned for life. This just makes me sick!

This first line should read:
    Roddie Philip Dumbass Sr.
    This is yet another reason why the breed is so stereotyped because of scumbags like Mr.Philip (Dumbass)

12. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

its jus sooo freakin nice that they put family pet in there huh.. the news papers.. they know what they are doin when they pull that crap.. jus tryin to make that PB look unstable

13. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

What I' like to know is why the neighbors were able to hear him, but the dad and dad's gf weren't able to hear him screaming in their own back yard. And why was the 8 year old boy in the yard unsupervised with 4 dogs - regardless of the fact that they were APBTs. I'm sure the father is going through plenty right now (emotionally), but it's not enough. He is responsible for his 8 year old son's death! I have a 4 year old son and 6 ABPTs - 4 of which stay here with us (a friend of ours is keeping the other 2 for now). I would NEVER leave my son with any of my dogs unsupervised. I trust all of my dogs, but I'm also not stupid. I saw a post on here about a dog attacking a child. They were so struck by the dog's behavior that they wanted to examine his body after he was put to sleep. They found a crayon shoved into his ear canal! Now I hope my son would never do anything like that, but you never know. And as loving and loyal as my APBTs are, I don't know that they wouldn't attack someone, even a child, who crammed something in their ear canal. I think parents should be held more responsible when sh!t like this happens. It makes me so mad!