1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another Classic Photo, Dog with Fawn, Priceless

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I think this is a Ridgeback. Any other guesses?
    [​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Looks like it....

Oh now thats just flat out precious!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

That dog is seriously wondering when the funny little thing is going to give his bed back. :)

Jamiya

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

How very sweet! My dogs would never in a million years lay there so content next to that baby fawn. Pinky maybe but the others...No Way!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala would be dancing on its head, trying to get it to play with her. Nala is not a subtle dog.

Jamiya

6. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

That is so sweet!!!

I wish my dogs would do that. Storm would be jumping up and down trying to get it to play, Winter wouldn't know what to think, the other three would hide til it was gone!!

7. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

That is soo Precious. My pugs would have to smell its butt and lick its face. lol that's the way they do other dogs.

8. Jas

Jas New Member

Yep, its a ridgeback. I know this dog!! The fawn followed him around and the dog would clean the deer. This photo has been circling the Ridgeback lists and has been quite a hit, I was wondering when the photo would make its way here. The fawn was orphaned, they think the mother was hit & killed by a car. He has now been sent to a person experienced in working with wildlife and releasing back in the wild. Apparently you have to be really careful as human interference can leave a lasting imprint on deer. Hopefully Bambi will steer clear of the hunters!

:)

9. nern

nern New Member

What a sweet picture. :D

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

dukesdad... you post the best pictures :) :y_the_best:

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thats too cute!! My fifi would lick the spots off that thing. She loves to lick you until you go nuts! Jassy would just sit there and talk to it. Poor belle would run circles around the thing, not knowing what to think!

12. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

wowsers!

13. Nameless

Nameless New Member

This is a nice picture! Is that a deer that you rescued or something?

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Jas's post (above) tells where the photo came from.

Jamiya

15. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

That is too cute! Now I want a fawn! Can you imagine if I worked at a shelter! I'd have 10 of every kind of animal in there!

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey you.....put the wild animals back..... ;)

Jamiya

17. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

The strange thing is, I have gotten worse since I have been on this board! I was at a locally owned pet store over the weekend and I saw these bunnies in their cages, keep I mind I had a traumatic bunny biting incident when I was 5, and I was like "look at them, they are so sad! They just want to be loved!" and my husband was like "Are you on drugs?" "They just want to be let out!" :?