1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another do I need a vet question...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by TabbyLover, Jun 11, 2005.

1. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

Tobey is my Peterbald cat. They are supposed to be nearly hairless (with a super-fine chamois coat all over) but luckily Tobey's hair never fell off and he is cute and fluffy. They call this a brush coat, I think. Because of the hairlessness, these cats are also not supposed to go outside because they could be sunburned. I don't let either of my cats outside anyway, but like any cats, they spend lots of time sitting in the windows!

Tobey has the chamois like skin only in front of his ears - I call this his male-patterned baldness. :D He looks like a normal cat everywhere else. I've just noticed that he has a - I don't know if I'd call it a mole because it is flat - fairly small white spot in front of one of his ears. He was not born with it.

The thing is that money is tight, he is behaving perfectly fine, and both vets I've had don't know anything about this breed anyway - they've only been around something like 8 years. The breed, not the vets. :lol:

Any thoughts?

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member