1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another update on Haley

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by goob, Mar 22, 2005.

1. goob

goob New Member

She went back to the vets friday for new x-rays, they showed that the bone looks the same, doesn't appear to be any new growth, but also no more deterioration. The bump is slightly larger, but that measurement was from before the biopsy was taken, so I suppose new scar tissue could have increased its size. She's still acting the same, though she showed some lameness in the leg after I took her for a walk up by the school last week (I felt like an idiot for walking her that far-about 2 blocks away, even though she'd been doing fine on shorter walks, and she hasn't been for anything other than the short ones since). One of the other vets there said that it may be some form of arthritis from the way she walks on the leg, twisting it in. We're supposed to take her back in 4-6 weeks to have it checked again.

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

glad to hear Haley is doing okay, do you give her glucosomine.msm supplements to help if she is getting arthritis.? It could probably really help as she gets older

I was feeling Jakes tumor this morning, the ne the vet wanted me to watch and it feels bigger :( , so he will need to go in soon, I think it may still be too small to biospy, its about he size of a grape.

3. someday

someday New Member

Glad to hear Haley is doing well. I hope she has continued good news at her next check up