1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Icky-Poo?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kellimc123, May 24, 2004.

1. kellimc123

kellimc123 New Member

Has anyone here tried Anti-Icky-Poo to get out the smell of cat pee on furniture? I was looking for something on the net to help me get rid of that smell so I would not have to go out and buy another sofa when this sofa is just 7 months old. I saw this on another message board and the people that have tried it said it worked great but I am wondering if anyone here has tried it?

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

If your couch is still new maybe you have a waranty that will pay for it to be cleaned like if you had a special coating put on it to keep it clean. I once was watching someone elses cat and she (the cat) peed and pooped on my bed but because I had oredered this stuff with the mattress I had a 10 warranty against any stains. But to answer your question, no I don'T know where to find that stuff.

3. nern

nern New Member

I've never heard of it but I know alot of people have success with Nature's Miracle. Maybe you could try that if you can't get the Anti-Icky-Poo?

4. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I have been using a product called Petastic Stain and Odor Remover. It states on the bottle "formerly sold under the Nature's Miracle Brand". I beleive I paid about 9.99 for a 32 Oz bottle. I have never heard of Anti Icky Poo. The petastic work great for me. I use it on furniture and carpet.

5. kellimc123

kellimc123 New Member

Thanks for your replies! I tried the Nature's miracle before on my carpet and it really did nothing for the smell. Although it took the stain out but the smell was still there. but that was years ago in my last house. I might try it on my sofa.

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I've always had good luck with Nature's Miracle (and I foster....sometimes litters of kittens that think the spot behind my computer table is acceptable).

maybe they've changed the formula since you last used it

7. fleafly

fleafly New Member

I have heard of Anti icky poo, but I haven't tried it. I think some vets sell it.

Nature's Miracle works very well. You have to make sure you put enough on there to get the entire stain, and down into the padding if it is carpet. It takes 2 weeks for the full effect. During those two weeks it might still smell. If it still smells after two weeks, you didn't put enough on to get the stain. Also you don't dilute it unless you are putting it in the washer, or a carpet cleaner.

I did see a cats only formula of Nature's Miracle the last time I was at Petsmart. I just use the regular one though.