1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Any Australian Pitbull breeders out there?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by deano18, Jul 12, 2004.

1. deano18

deano18 New Member

Hey, I love the breed and have done extensive research... the only problem is, i cant find any breeders in Australia!!! If anyone knows of any reply here, or email me!

cheers.

2. DogmaMa

DogmaMa New Member

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

unfortunately you will not find any registered breeders of pitbulls. i dont know why this site says you can. you cant register pitbulls with canine councils. this site probably means dogs registered with government councils. and that counts as NOTHING. the closest thing you will find to a pitbull that has registered breeders here is an american staffy. oh, and if you live in queensland dont even bother finding a pitbull breeder! in fact, with all the horror stories ive heard about queensland and their pitbull laws dont even bother getting anything that looks like a pitbull [any kind of staffy, any staffy or pitbull cross] *shudder*

4. Jody

Jody New Member

My husband has registered our Staffy in Brisbane and had no problems with her!

5. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

deano, jody asked me a little while ago why owning a a dog that looks like a pitbull [staffies] could be bad. basically queensland has very tough laws on pitbulls. if you own one you are given a certain amount of days to move out of the designated area or your dog is put down. unfortunately there have been stories about staffies being mistaken for apbt's and they have been taken away and euthanised. in some areas its come down to having to prove your dog is a staffy or staffy x to authorities otherwise you could be in trouble.