1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Any Ideas???

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I noticed last night that Sebastain has sores on his lips there were like little bumps and one broke open. He dosnt seem like it hurts at all. He seems to be just fine eating and everything but he did get into the garbage the other day and was eating something (probely a chicken or pork bone :shock: ) but he seems fine he did have a skin infection not to long ago but it was on his ears and it looked different then this. I called the vet they cant see him till friday unless it gets worse so i guess i will just watch him for now.

Any ideas on what this could be?????

now that i think about it they kinda look like little blisters

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Rene: Reese use to get what I called a "zit" on his lip. Sometimes he would have a couple of them. After a couple of days, they'd be gone. He had them mostly when he was a pup and a adolescent. I just figured it was part of growing up, just like a kid getting pimples. The Vet didn't say anything about them when he went in for his checkups.

3. Rene

Rene New Member

thats good to know thank you although he is going to be 2 on the 13th of this month is he still a pup??? I really hope that is all it is. I freaked out at first cuz the first thing i thought of was he was in the garbage with bones and bbq sauce. But i guess it didnt hurt him thank goodness. My son takes out the trash and was to lazy to put that bag in the big can (kids i swear)

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I wonder if dogs can get virus type things on their lips and mouth like we do--- like cold sores, and such? Or maybe he had a little reaction to the BBQ sauce? SOmetimes they are a bit spicy!

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

OMG!!! Like a herpe lip or something. No more kissy face with the dog.

6. Rene

Rene New Member

lol loves-da-pits not fair i love to kiss my baby but i dont want what he has thats for sure

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats what I was wondering. Any fever involved? Maybe fever blisters.

8. Rene

Rene New Member

humm i dont think so since he is acting normal but i (i'm a bad mommy) dont know what the temp in a dog should be and i only have human therometers (sp?) can that work??? also i'm not very comfortable taking it that way (not even when my kids we small) i cant imange trying it on a squramy dog.

He is acting normal just a few bumps on his lips i did notice that he was itching today and he is on flea control