1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

ANY INFORMATIONS OR ADVICES ABOUT SHIH TZU

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lingling, Apr 17, 2004.

1. lingling

lingling New Member

HI
    I have been reading alot about shih tzu in books but would love to know more about them. i have a 7 weeks old shih tzu her name is ling-ling. please feel free to give me any advices about this breed the more infomaiton the more i will be a great shih tzu mommy. thanks in advance!!!

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hi there, Idont have one but if you post it on the toy board forum there are alot of them over there!

3. Hi! I have a Shi tzu named Freebie, he's the sweetest thing and VERY loyal. This breed of dog loves his or her owner (not that all don't) but they will stick to you like glue... They can become very territorial (sp) so you must not allow them to become snippy! My dog growled at my husband the other night because he was lying beside me on the couch and David wanted to snuggle with him. I said NO firmly and made him get off the couch for awhile. If you tollerate that behavoir it will only increase, believe me, I know! My sister's dog (Freebie's dad) is very bad at biting people who get to close to my sister. At first they thought it was cute! (when he was a puppy) now it's out of control.....

They seem to be very social, Freebie has loved all dogs he has come into contact with, with the exception of a neighbors pitbull...but I think he was trying to proctect me there...not sure....

Anyway, I love my boy! and I hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine :D

Susan

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

YAHOO Susan :eek: :eek:
    did you see this is your 1000 post

My parents have a shits zu, interresting - she is territorial like you say - I think my parents make it worse the way they handle her

honebyear

5. Wow! ONE THOUSAND POSTS! WHEW! actualy I think it's more, I never added up what I had on the other site...I feel like such a big girl now! Hehehehe :mrgreen:

Yep! that's what I mean about getting these dogs under control...it's not thier fault :( but they are the ones that get into trouble, if not trained properly...

Susan

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

Brush Them All then Time!

My parents bred shih tzus when I was a kid. They are really fun and smart the only good or bad thing I really remember is that the don't shed, which is good! but you have to brush them alot because of that or else they get nasty dreads! Once my mom got one from a pregnant lady who had been on bed rest(you'd think she'd be able to brush a dg) but we had to shave him completely down he was so matted up!

7. lingling

lingling New Member

thanks everyone for replying to my post.