1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody know Max Cat?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by candybar, May 15, 2004.

1. candybar

candybar New Member

I just heard about this cat food. It's supposed to be good cause the manufacturer claimed they use real chicken, not chicken byproducts(head, foot, internal organs etc.). Most other cat food, including the Science Diet I've been feeding my kitty use meat/chicke byproducts. Has anybody tried this food? Is it really good?

2. nern

nern New Member

Nutro Max (also know as Max Cat, I think?) is a pretty good brand. I tried it on mine and they did'nt like the dry but they loved the canned. I beleive that another member Fleafly uses Nutro Max and is very happy with it.

3. candybar

candybar New Member

Thanks nern, sounds good I'm going to try it then.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Candybar. When my cat was a kitten he was eating Max Kitten (same as Max Cat, but for kittens) and I thought it was pretty good stuff. Then I found Wellness and I just think this food is great. Here is a link to it if you want to take a look at it. It's the same price as Max Cat. They are both good foods though.

http://www.omhpet.com/cats/wellness_det ... CatChicken

5. Fblack

Fblack New Member

My cat loves Wellness canned Chicken and Lobster. She even eats it cold right from the refrigerator. Wellness has a very good reputation. But it's not as cheap as some other brands.

6. dolly

dolly New Member

Max Cat is the less expensive product in the Nutro line, the Natural Choice is the top brand. I think max Cat is good quality, but my cats don't like it (the kitten, who eats almost anything, won't eat it). My cats eat the Natural Choice and like it.

7. fleafly

fleafly New Member

My cats really like Max Cat, also called Nutro or Nutro Max, and I am pleased with the results. The Salmon flavor is their favorite.

My cats also like Authority and Exclusive. They are similar foods and about the same price as Nutro Max.