1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

anyone heard of...

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by someday, Apr 20, 2004.

1. someday

someday New Member

Anyone heard of or used Natural Blend Holistic Dog Food? Just curious. Was talking to a woman at a horse show yesterday who gave me a bag because she had it left over from fostering some puppies, and said it was great stuff. Just wanted to know if any one else had used it.

2. nern

nern New Member

I've never tried but I've heard good things about it. It also made the WDJ top dry dog foods list.

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I have heard great things about it. I visit the Holistic Dog website quite often. There are a lot of great recipes and very interesting articles.
    I used the recipe for Satin Balls to help my puppy put weight on after she was recovering from parvo. It worked great she gained weight in as little as two days. The recipe was a little expensive to make but well worth it.
    http://www.holisticdog.org/

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

This was a boo boo.

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

And again I don't know what happened but my post posted 3 times..

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Ok I dont know how that happened...LoL