1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarium Pics

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by t_chelle16, May 29, 2004.

1. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

As per request, here's pics of my aquariums.

3 gallon:
    [​IMG]

10 gallon:
    [​IMG]

20 gallon:
    [​IMG]

55 gallon:
    [​IMG]

75 gallon:
    [​IMG]

750 gallon pond (not done with the waterfall yet)
    [​IMG]

The only live plants are in the pond and a few in the 10 gallon. Everything else is artificial.

-Chelle

2. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

WOW!! those are very very nice!! thanks for sharing!! :D

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

::Drools:: wanna traid lol. the 75 is the best maybe because i want the fish. lol. your so lucky!

4. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy New Member

the 55 gallon is awesome!!!! :eek:

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thank you. :D

-Chelle

6. t_h_e_s_a_c_k

t_h_e_s_a_c_k New Member

Very impressive collection of tanks Chelle! :y_the_best:

An inspiration to all aquarium hobbyists!

7. J_acon

J_acon New Member

:y_the_best: :y_the_best:

The pond is looking good mate.

8. iryna

iryna Guest

Love your tanks - very artistic. Especially the 20 gallon one, unusual, almost in Picasso style:)

9. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

there pretty cool.

i thought most the plants were artificial, but not obvious to non fish experts i reckon.
    i like the betta jar! does he get dizzy going round in circles?
    iv recently replaced my guppy farm with a slightly bigger tank.

8.2 gals.

my warm water tanks are heavily planted.

i think the building block idea is very unique, must have took a bit of dusting and washing before you could put them in????

take cae,

amy

10. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

lol. Nope. It's a pretty good sized jar (10 1/2" tall and 9 1/2" diameter). I had another betta in a 10 gallon community tank but he ended up getting really sick (fin rot, septicemia, & velvet). I currently have him in a 1 gallon for treatment. Because he's pretty old and his immune system isn't that great, I though I was going to lose him for a while, but he's pulling through. So rather than put him back in the 10 gallon where he has to keep up with other fish, I'm going to buy another 3 gallon jar for him.

Actually they weren't that bad. I let them soak in water for about 5 hours, broke off any sharp spots, broke a couple of them in half, then rinsed them all off really well.

-Chelle

11. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Great tanks Chelle. I loved looking at the other pics you had on the old board.

12. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I'm just wondering if you could tell us what kind of fish you had in each of your tanks chelle? Except for the obvious like the betta and the oscras, of course. :D

13. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

The 10 gallon has 1 dwarf gourami, 2 emerald cats, and 2 african dwarf frogs.

The permanant residents of the 20 are 5 dwarf cory cats and an apple snail. It also currently has about 12 Labidochromis caeruleus, 18ish Melanochromis auratus, and 5 Aulonocara hybrid fry.

The 55 has 3 Pseudotropheus lombardoi, 3 L. caeruleus, 2 M. auratus, 2 P. socolofi, 2 Aulanocara hybrids, and 1 pleco.

The pond has 2 shubunkin and 4 fantail goldfish, 8 rosey minnows, and about a zillion guppies (started of with 3 a month ago :roll: ).

-Chelle

14. fishdude

fishdude New Member

where's the block design from?

great tanks!

15. ceveretts

ceveretts New Member

Very nice pond and beautiful aquariums Chelle! :eek:

16. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you mean which tank it's in, it's the 20 gallon with my african cichlid fry. If you mean where did I get the idea from, I found some bricks in my yard when diggin my pond and though the'd make good hiding places for the fry.

-Chelle